Saturday, January 12, 2019

Barking warrior - Iguana challenge

When I heard the little dog "Negro" making a lot of noise in the garden, I thought a wild animal could be the reason for that. So I took my camera and went out. And indeed, there was a giant Green Iguana (Iguana iguana) climbing up the tree. It was an impressive green and orange colored male. 

The reptile was about three times the size of Negro, still the brave dog kept barking and jumping around the tree. The Iguana was totally relaxed and simply ignored the furry guard. Still Negro obviously felt like he won the battle against a dinosaur and chased away the cold-blooded intruder. Victory!

Perro Bravo - Negro

Iguana iguana - Green Iguana

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The iguana really looks like a dinosaur. Very cool! I would like to see one like that.

    ReplyDelete